Furniko’s Silent Cube acoustic rooms offer many possibilities of use. There are three main groups of acoustic rooms offering different functions:
- Phone Booth – designed for phone calls, video conferences or short working sessions. Inside space of 100 x 100 cm is larger than in most phone booths available on the market and allows to use ergonomic chair inside for extra comfort. Phone Booth modules are equipped as standard with power and media solutions and a height regulated desktop to switch for sitting or standing position.
- Meeting Pod – designed to host meetings of 4 or 6 people. Meeting pods are equipped as standard with power and media solutions and can additionally fitted with TV units or monitors for comfortable presentations and video conferences.
- Focus Room – designed for working sessions which require concentration. A large glass wall helps to get daylight into the booth and upholstered wall panels ensure perfect sound proofing to make focused work sessions as comfortable as possible. Large space inside can be fitted with height adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs for extra comfort. We recommend desks which are 140 cm wide from our Lift, Pluris, Tundra or P-Square/P-Round collections. Focus room modules are equipped as standard with power and media solutions
THE CONSTRUCTION OF SILENT CUBE ACOUSTIC ROOMS
- Single Phone Booth module 112 x 112 x 260 cm
- Twin Phone Booth module 112 x 218 x 260 cm
- Meeting Pod 4.0 (4 persons) 224 x 154 x 260 cm
- Meeting Pod 6.0 (6 persons) 224 x 224 x 260 cm
- Focus Room Large 197 x 152 x 260 cm
- Focus Room Medium 168 x 144,3 x 260 cm